Membership of the Danish Construction Association grants your company coverage by the collective agreements covering building and construction activities. Please bear in mind that collective agreements are binding for all members of the Danish Construction Association, both companies established in Denmark and also companies established abroad that are posting workers to Denmark.
Both companies established in Denmark and companies established abroad can apply for membership.
Our working language is Danish. We therefore only have limited information available in other languages. Most communication with our organisation is in Danish language. We therefore strongly recommend that you have a Danish speaking person at your disposal.
To apply for membership please fill out the application form below and send it to our member service office: email@example.com
Link to application form for companies established abroad
(go to this Danish language page to apply with a company established in Denmark or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an English language application form for companies established in Denmark)
Please fill out all fields in the application form. If the application is incomplete, or we have difficulty reading your writing, the application form will be returned to you, which will delay the process.
Application procedure for companies established abroad
- After having received your application form, we verify whether your company fulfills the membership criteria. If the application form is incomplete or unclear, we will revert to you with additional questions.
- When the application form is complete and verified, we will send you an invoice covering the application fee and a guarantee sum.
- Your company will be covered by - and obligated to comply with - the collective agreements from the moment that we receive your membership fee. You will receive notification from us, when you are covered by the collective agreements. Please observe that coverage of the collective agreements may occur before final approval of your application and that - should your application be rejected by our Board of Directors - you may be covered and obligated by the collective agreements without obtaining membership of the Danish Construction Association. Please contact us if you have questions about this.
- The application is presented to the Board of Directors for approval. This procedure will normally take around two weeks.
- We will inform you about the Board's decision. If you fulfill the criteria you will receive a confirmation of your membership. If not, you will be informed that your application has been declined, and the application fee and guarantee sum will be refunded to you.
For more information contact: