Obligations of Members
Compliance with collective agreements and articles of association
As a member of the Danish Construction Association you are obliged to respect the collective agreements that have been entered into by the Danish Construction Association and trade unions. Collective agreements are binding for all members of the Danish Construction Association. A selection of the obligations has been listed below:
- Providing all employees with an employment certificate
- Wages according the collective agreement´s provisions for wage rates
- 12,5 % holidays allowance
- 9,9 % (painters 9,75 %) public holiday allowance
- 12,0 % pension contribution
- 0,15 % health care contribution
- Follow the working time provision
These rules also apply to posted employees.
The Danish Construction Association recommends that you thoroughly study all the collective agreements covering your employees. Contact us for information on which collective agreement to apply.
Members must also comply with the Danish Construction Association's articles of association