The most common areas of advice to member companies are:
- Fundamentals of the Danish legislation on OHS (The Act of Working Environment)
- How to comply with the Danish OHS-legislation
- Your relation to the Working Environment Authority; - how to act if You get an executive order?
- Penalties in relation to executive orders
- Reporting work related accidents and diseases
- The mandatory workplace assessment
- The obligations of the safety coordinator in the project phase and in the construction phase
- ‘On-location-advice’ by Bam-Bus – free of charge.
Read more here:
Working environment policy of the Danish Construction Association
Almost 400 pages of OHS rules and guidelines.
Working environment for building and construction - English
Arbeitsschutz in der baubranche - Deutsch
Srodowisko pracy w sektorze budowlanym - Polski
Ambiente di lavoro nel settore dell'edilizia - Italiano
Saúde e seguranca no local de trabalho para setor da construcao civil - Português
When are employees responsible and when is management responsible?
Improvement notices and administrative fines in accordance with the Danish Working Environment Act
Hazardous and expensive – can you afford the fines?